2014 Denver City Amateur
June 20-22, 2014
Wellshire and City Park Golf Courses
Winners of each division will get an exemption into the Colorado Open events!
See below for details!
- Men and Senior divisions, June 21st at Wellshire Golf Course, June 22nd at City Park Golf Course
- Women's division, June 20 at Wellshire Golf Course, June 21st at City Park Golf Course
- Entry deadline, June 16th at 5:00 p.m.
- Field is limited to the first 104 Men/Seniors and the first 104 women
- 18 hole stroke play. Gross and net winners
- Men's divisions will be Championship and Old Tom Morris (50+)
- Women's division will be flighted according to best price generic viagra online prescription handicap
- Tee times for the first round in each division will be availble June 17 and will be determined by handicap. Tee times for the Women's second round will be available on June 20 and for Men's/Senior second round on June 21. Pairings will be determined by gross score from first round.
- Ties for 1st place will be determined by playoff
- Pairings will be determined day 1 by handicap and http://www.laurelschoolprinceton.org/online-prescription-for-levitra-us day 2 by gross score from day 1.
- Entrants must have an active GHIN number and an established verifiable USGA Handicap Index. The revision as of June 1st will be used for tournament eligibility.
- Payouts will be given to the top finishers for both gross and net scores
- Gross winners of each division will receive an exemption into the HealthONE Colorado Open